Half way through the season already! Amazing how time flies. I don’t think I’ll be making a separate post for my mid-season thoughts this time around though, mostly because of the time constraints now that I’m working, but also because it’d be fairly redundant now that I’m ranking the shows weekly and commenting on any major changes of opinion. Still, if anyone wants to know what I think of a series in more detail, feel free to ask in the comments!
Still no Eureka Seven AO, but episode 16 should be airing tomorrow, and will be included in my Week 7 post. 🙂
1 – Natsuyuki Rendezvous (6)
2 – Kokoro Connect (6)
3 – Uchuu Kyoudai (19)
4 – Sword Art Online (6)
5 – Yuru Yuri ♪♪ (6)
6 – Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (6)
7 – Tari Tari (6)
8 – Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 (18)
9 – Moyashimon Returns (6)
10 – Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 (6)
11 – Oda Nobuna no Yabou (6)
12 – Binbougami ga! (6)
13 – Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II (6)
14 – Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (6)
15 – La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia (6)
- Moving up: Yuru Yuri ♪♪. I complained that it wasn’t funny back in week 4, but the two episodes since then have been fantastic! I only hope it stays good this time…
- Moving down: La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia seems to be going nowhere fast. At least Muv-Luv is trying to progress its plot! Still, it can hardly go any lower!
- Is Binbougami-ga! actually that dull now, or does it just feel that dull because I’ve come to expect better? Of everything, it’s the show I struggle to rank the most. 😦
- I feel I should comment on Rinne no Lagrange S2, as it’s the only anime I’ve yet to mention here. It’s pretty, and I like the characters and music… but not much else.
- Natsuyuki Rendezvous was a little too slow-paced for me this week – it keeps the top spot, but I wonder whether it would have done so if Eureka Seven AO had aired.